No Way Out

07 September, 2007

If you have a soft stomach, please step back. Come tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow,
when everything will be “normal” again. Today, I am definitely not in that mood.
My tongue is loose and I will talk, loud and clear. If you have no problem with that, lets go on.

There are a lot of “spiritual” teachers today in the world, more than ever.
Now, could somebody tell me what the heck is that suppose to mean?
I was looking at a video of a gentleman whose secretary contacted me lately, and he was introducing himself –no tongue-in-cheek,by the way, but seriously as a stone- as a “spiritual teacher”.
My goodness!
I can accept a carpentry teacher, a cooking teacher, a physics teacher, a 4th grade teacher,
a kindergarden teacher, and even a philosophy teacher
–to show you how open I am!- but a “spiritual teacher”?
What? Is there someone that is going to explain the squaring of the circle to us?
When such type of speculation is used on a supposedly serious basis,
I know for certain that I am in the presence of a complete idiot or a crook, or perhaps even both.
What? Is he going to explain God to us?
GOD?

Old Jean Paul Sartre had a precise word for this kind of guy:
Salaud!
That means someone acting on bad faith and lacking in integrity.


There is a saying in the Middle-East –where I have been for quite a while many years ago- “Oh, Lord, kill those who not knowing anything, pretend to lead others to your Realm”. Gurdjieff repeats this quote in his “Meetings…”.
If this admonition could be heared and answered by God, the so called “New Age” would become immediately empty.And who knows, perhaps the world would be a better place to be.

After announcing that he was a “spiritual teacher”, he kept on talking about god…
OK. I had enough. I will repeat it again: When I hear a man pretending to talk about God I know for certain that I am in the presence of either an absolut moron or a crook, perhaps both!
Just for the record, he was announcing that he has “ a message from god”.
No kidding.
Now, you tell me, what kind of idiot you need to be to listen to this kind of crap?
There are million of such idiots in the world today, my friend.
People who, of course, live in fear. How do I know that? Because to be terrified is the only reason to accept such crap.

Now, let me confide to you that there is nothing
to worry about because there is absolutely
no way out.

People gets into all this folly because beneath the surface there is an overwhelming fear of death. Well, let me tell again: there is no such a thing.
Do not panic. I have not become a “new age teacher”-I’been too damn long around to fall into that pit- neither I have born-again into the christianism that I dropped away eons ago.
We are not going to die, never, ever because we have never been alive, never, ever.
We have never been alive in the sense that everybody believes. That is, as a separate entity.

Today I was in a lucid day, and to be lucid is to be a little sad, a little, nothing to be alarmed about. Like saying, well, today is going to rain, but not too much.

I was walking along the dead who believe otherwise.
There is no such a thing as a living man. In that sense, we are as cold and dead as a rock.
As Lautremont wrote: “We are capable of endure anything, with the condition that nobody says anything about it”
People have chosen real death instead of Life. They are choosing that because they are eager to attach themselves throughly and completely to a conceptual dream.

Today I saw a lot of biped caskets walking around.

We are not going to die twice. There is no such a thing as “individual life”.
Life is living itself as a whole, undivided process. We have never been alive as we believe we were. And I am not playing with words or joking. Not on the least.

Are you still with me, my friend? Lets go on a little further.


We are just a dissapearence. We are an absolute and continual vanishing. As those stars whose brightness we still see, but then the physics explain to us that they are already dead and gone,
thousands of years ago. It is just a reflection what we see and saw.

I met a man once.
He was called Rajneesh.
In those days he was still Rajneesh.
Later, the world began to hear from him as “Osho”.

This man was strucked by a lightning.
For a while, everything was OK.
The light of the lightning was flowing on him.
He was gentle and still. A very rare happening.
The lightning was talking through him with no interference, yet.
Then, the man began to think astray.
Rather, he began believing he was thinking by himself.

What else should I say about this most common and sad event?
Today, his books are sold at supermarkets.
Really, this no metaphore but a fact.

What can people get from such a drained fruit?
The dead keep burying their own.

When you are just tuned on,
gentleness naturaly flow.
But the flow is just the flow,
not your concept of the flow.
Therefore, sometimes,
if the dog's barking
is molesting your meditation,
you may kill the dog!
(as old Crowley told)

As I said before, today I am not in the mood.To be frank, I am never on it, but just restrain myself a little to avoid making too many waves. What for?
Those who know what I am talking about do not need to read it here to know.
Those who don’t, are completely deaf and waterproof to All.

This is, I must say, rather ease to experience by yourself at any time.
You most certainly don't need DMT, psylocibin or mescaline
though they can be useful to some but just for a while,
When the peptidic receptors are no longer excited to secreting,
your brain and nervous system will go back to their usual metaprogrammed stupidtity, their natural state, that is why the Caucasian used to say that we have to go contra natura….
But do not be anxious:
everything is to no avail,
as we are completely,
absolutely dead.
Because as longer as there is someone there,
there will be only death.
(By the way, not the DEATH as Pleroma about what I am going to talk in a couple of days)



For certain, you do not need to be afraid
We are not going to die.
I'm sorry, but we have never been alive.

Everything must go down,
through the drain
down into the dump.
You have to let it go.
No I,
no me,
no self at all.
There must be nothing
In-between for Life to flow.

Therefore, my friend,
stay at ease,
let it completely go.

There is absolutely
no way out.
Now:
into the Abyss
Jump!


At 8:15 PM, at the City of Buenos Aires, as someone told me.